Whether you run a hair salon, managing a clinic, work as a consultant or manage a hotel, being able to make and book appointments is undoubtedly essential for business.
Many business owners would like to offer the choice to customers that will allow them to book an appointment directly from their site, or at the very least, see their availability. If you’re looking for one of these options, then it may be time to consider create a booking function for your site.
Let’s talk about the benefits that the booking ability could help your business:
1. Gives Your Clients/Customers The Option To Schedule Appointments With You Instantly
You’re a busy person, and your customers are likely busy people too. When a phone call is just too much (and let’s face it, sometimes it is) giving them the option to book an appointment with you from your website is not just a nice touch, but also great customer service.
2. Eliminates The Need For Papers Works
Who doesn’t love sticky notes? They’re great little pieces of paper for making important notes that many of us use to help keep our lives’ in order. They also have a way of getting lost during the day to day scuffle that is life and running a business.
Unless you’re an extremely organized person, trying to keep all your appointments on paper and in order can be a challenge. If you find yourself misplacing papers or missing appointments, then it may be time for a new method.
3. Help Your Business Stay Organized
Running a successful business often comes down to a clear vision and good organization. But let’s face it — you’re only one person running the show. Running a business and keeping things in order is hard, especially when you have to juggle employees and just the general upkeep that comes with being a business owner.
The booking function that HOOPSTUDIO Technologies is able to develop will take a lot of worry and stress out of your hands. Some even automate things like reminder emails, or even payments and invoices.
When it comes to running a business, we can use all the help we can get. If you’re looking for help to keep your appointments in order, then you can contact us for more details on adding this feature to your current website!
Features our online booking system offer:
- Syncs with Google Calendar
- Responsive layout for great user experience while booking via mobile device
- Add and edit unlimited staff member details: add member details, services offered (you can personalize the prices for services offered), days they work and days they have off
- Add an unlimited number of services that can be color coded to create an easy to read backend calendar
- Send email notification directly from your site
- Edit the colors of the front-end booking calendar to match your site colors
- Edit the text of the front-end calendar
- Integrate PayPal payments
- Configure a payment report to see payments you’ve collected through the site
- Export your appointment list to a CSV
- In-depth documentation to help you get things up and running quickly